TEXAS ELECTRICIANS 4-HR. INTERNET CONTINUING EDUCATION ($25)
'Staying connected with consumers & TDLR' (online course only)
Course must be completed by
Texas More Hours School, a division of Fact Homes, Inc.
P. O. Box 422
Bedford, Texas 76095
TDLR Provider # 1353
Obtain 4 hours of continuing education required by the Texas Department of Licensing
and Regulation (TDLR). A licensee is not required to pass a test to complete a TXMHS
continuing education course.
Title 8, Occupations Code Chapter 1305, Section 168 requires the completion of 4
hours of TDLR-approved continuing education courses during the term of the current
TDLR issued Electrician license and before license renewal.
This 4-hour course will address the following subjects:
- CHANGES IN 2023 NEC (Effective September 1, 2023 in Texas)
Analysis of Changes, NEC 2023, offers expert
insight into revisions regarding electrical and life safety topics such as
safety for workers, communication systems, limited energy, and energy systems
and electric vehicles. This vital resource provides 296 figures and images that
make it easier to identify and understand changes, as well as four new
articles, including: 242, 311, 337 & 800
Some safety code (NFTA 70E) articles are presented and a few pointers on how to
comply are explained
- TDLR website and State law and TDLR rules: New TDLR rule exemption from complying with NEC
- Electrical Advisory Board ; TDLR “ARC FLASH”
- Rules for conducting business – electricians and contractors
- Prohibited conduct – Prohibited deceptive actions
- License renewal requirements & fees
- Consumer complaints & how to handle
- Administrative actions for non-compliance
per person (online only)
- Online training only. You can now Register and take our course on-line.